Friday, April 25, 2008

Better late than never right?

Well I must apologize, I tend to spend all of my time reading everyone else's blogs and then save very little time/energy for updating our own blog....hence the delay in postings. But, on a sidenote...it seems like I've swayed some family/friends (who shall remain nameless) to start a blog of their own as well! Sweet!!! More reading material! After all I'm convinced everyone elses lives are more exciting than ours since you all have kids that do cute little adorable things. But until then I promise to be better about posting to our blog....as long as you promise to enjoy reading it (or atleast pretend to enjoy reading it). And I absolutely LOVE when people comment on my blog (hint hint)- cause it's proof that I'm not doing this endless typing in vain :D

Well I just finished reading my sister-in-law's blog and saw some adorable pics of my neices. Colton & Michelle are the best picture takers around so I tend to bum pictures off of them (er steal them from their blogs) and use them for my own selfish purposes...hahaha. This is a cute pic of John and Ashlyn and Kayley playing in a gift bag from our reception in Willard. Random, I'm aware but it's cute and thus has been posted.


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, so not only am I commenting on your blog because so desperately want it but I really love your new page. And that picture is soo cute! It sounds like you are having a blast as with married life, I am so happy for you guys! Have fun on the bike, ride for me because I will never get a chance to again, at least I don't think so!

Stephanie said...

I agree: that's a great picture!

I feel the same way about loving to get comments. As I take all the time to upload the pictures and tell my stories, I often wonder if people actually read my blog. So, to let you know, yes...nosy people like me do wandering over here and read up on your not-so-boring life!

Sheri said...

I hereby solemnly promise to enjoy reading Shannon's blog. :) Not hard, since I already enjoy reading it.

Love the new layout. Super cute.

Also, I agree with you on the comments thing. I love getting comments, it really makes you feel like you aren't writing in vain.

Colton Anne said...

Yeah...you like my pic!! :) It looks good on your blog too!! I like your new page layout...I'm just so in-ept at the blogging that I'm worried to branch out on different styles so I don't possibly lose all my pics, etc. I wish I could keep my video camera hooked up to my blog and just let it post all on it's own as I can't get all the cute pics of the girls I want at times!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!! Oh..and congrats on getting your moto ride in!:)