Sunday, September 7, 2008
Posted by John n Shannon at 9:31 PM
Yes, I'm the leader - and you ...... should follow me! :D
Posted by John n Shannon at 9:25 PM
Posted by John n Shannon at 9:05 PM
Monday, September 1, 2008
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now:
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Movie popcorn in all it's buttered glory - coming soon in the next few hours hopefully :D
2. Dr. Pepper (my long lost friend - once again..sniff sniff...let's move on mmkkay?)
Two people who will most likely send this back
1 Colton - because she does EVERYTHING I say!! ;-)
2 Michelle - because she needs to learn to do everything I say....and update her blog! Two birds w/one stone eh?
Two things you did last night:
1. Drove forever and ever and ever coming back from Branson.
2. Slept like a log on the most comfortable bed ever - my own :D
Two things you ate today
1. Pancakes at Village Inn w/my Sis-in-law Sarah and her cutie kids.
2. Movie Popcorn - coming soon so I'm counting it :D
Two People you just spoke with:
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Meeting an Inspector for a home inspection.
2. Meeting an Inspector for a termite inspection. Woohoo!!! (sarcasm noted ;-)
Two longest car rides:
1. From Branson to Arky last night in the pitch blackness of night with windy pretzel roads, a crappy map, and my husband following on the moto. I spent 99% of the time frazzled with worries over all the above.
2. From Utah to Missouri by myself with all my belongings crammed into my lil car. Driving across the country all by my lonesome, with all my belongings, belting out the music. Rather liberating - I encourage everyone to have at least one of these life moments before you die.
Two favorite beverages:
1 Dr. Pepper - sniff sniff - no longer in my life but will always be my one and only love.
2. Country Time Lemonade - I see to have developed quite the addiction to this in order to numb myself from missing my DP.
Tag to anyone who wants to feel the LOVE!! And anyone who is a frequent visitor of my blog!! So that means maybe 3 people?? Hehehe.
Posted by John n Shannon at 12:30 PM
Our Labor Day weekend was spent laboring at the Lake. Table Rock Lake - In Branson. We were lucky enough to score the condo's for the weekend so we had yet another Bell reunion over the weekend. The first day/night were spent with the Walker's and the Bell's and my mom and very pregnant sister. We wandered around Branson Landing, and enjoyed a dinner at Joe's "Crab" shack - eating what else? Chicken!! Our family isn't diverse in food of the aquatic nature. And by "not diverse", I mean - we don't let it even touch our lips. The only seafood diversity comes from my brother-in-law Kendall. He's the one digging into the crab, shrimp, and lobster, while we all happily dip our chicken strips. I blame it on my mother of course ;-). The most exotic fish we got all through our growing up years were fish sticks. And yes, I drowned mine in ketchup to get rid of the "fishy" taste.
Posted by John n Shannon at 12:10 PM
Posted by John n Shannon at 11:37 AM