Monday, September 1, 2008

Feeling The Love

I've been tagged and as a result....I'm feeling the love.  In all honesty, I do love when people tag me on things like this (thanks Nik!).  It gives me time to talk about my favorite subject...... Me!!!  So, now, according to the law of the tag, I must respond. Enjoy getting to know me bettah....I know I do!!!  ;-)

Two names you go by:
1. Shanaynay
2. Shanabell
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Shirt
2. Jeans

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Movie popcorn in all it's buttered glory - coming soon in the next few hours hopefully :D
2. Dr. Pepper (my long lost friend - once again..sniff sniff...let's move on mmkkay?)

Two people who will most likely send this back
1 Colton - because she does EVERYTHING I say!! ;-)
2 Michelle - because she needs to learn to do everything I say....and update her blog!  Two birds w/one stone eh?

Two things you did last night:
1. Drove forever and ever and ever coming back from Branson.
2. Slept like a log on the most comfortable bed ever - my own :D

Two things you ate today
1. Pancakes at Village Inn w/my Sis-in-law Sarah and her cutie kids.
2. Movie Popcorn - coming soon so I'm counting it :D

Two People you just spoke with:
1. John
2. Sarah

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Meeting an Inspector for a home inspection.
2. Meeting an Inspector for a termite inspection.   Woohoo!!!  (sarcasm noted ;-)

Two longest car rides:
1. From Branson to Arky last night in the pitch blackness of night with windy pretzel roads, a crappy map, and my husband following on the moto.  I spent 99% of the time frazzled with worries over all the above.

2. From Utah to Missouri by myself with all my belongings crammed into my lil car.  Driving across the country all by my lonesome, with all my belongings, belting out the music.  Rather liberating - I encourage everyone to have at least one of these life moments before you die.

Two favorite beverages:

1 Dr. Pepper - sniff sniff - no longer in my life but will always be my one and only love.
2. Country Time Lemonade - I see to have developed quite the addiction to this in order to numb myself from missing my DP.

Tag to anyone who wants to feel the LOVE!!  And anyone who is a frequent visitor of my blog!!  So that means maybe 3 people??  Hehehe.  

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

No more Dr Pepper! I am very impressed!!! I think I would do a lot better if it was not for the influences of Monday night!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel your Dr. Pepper free pain. It will be a year for me in December...OUCH!!! But hey, you can do it. And if you are addicted to lemonade, be sure and try the minute maid lemonade at McD, Subway, and Sonic...it's only 5 calories per serving...I guess it's actually light lemonade, but it is very good...if you're in for an extra treat try it from Sonic with Cherry...I realize the Cherry is not lo cal...but surely they don't put that much in it right? Anyways...it has gotten me through many Dr.P needs...There's just something about holding that cup from Sonic! Try it...it will help. Good luck and keep up the good work!!!

Colton Anne said...

Thanks for tagging me...and I guess I'll do what you say!?! :)

Mark said...

hey! Do you know that I don't even know your phone number! Email me! Would love to get together! I love reading your blog too...keep it coming!

Maren