Sunday, January 18, 2009

Belly Shots

As promised, for those of you far away who can't see my protruding belly on a daily basis (yes, I pity you really) here are the belly shots for all of you to see.  Until today, I didn't quite realize how big I got from the first picture to now.  And yes, I promise more in the future.  John and I need to get more routine in this process I suppose - we keep forgetting to take them.
19 WEEKS



23 WEEKS



**A special shout-out to my sisters Cass & Michelle for providing my wardrobe in the above pics....and Old Navy of course.

11 comments:

Sheri said...

Awww, look how stinking CUTE you are!! Thanks for the picturesm I heart them.

Sarah said...

The bun is rising.

Darrell and Alissa said...

I saw you today as we were all walking into church and was so excited to finally see a little bump on your belly!

Emily Green said...

Cute belly!

Jenny said...

Shannon...you're lookin good! Very cute clothes too. Are you wearing your jeans yet that you bought when I was with you in November? Hope I get to see you guys soon!

Josie said...

AH I can't call her a little nougat anymore.
Mini bebeh. You look great!

The LeNeave's said...

You are so cute! Best wishes, it will be here before long!

Heath & Ege said...

Look at you all prego and cute!!

Colton Anne said...

Look how cute you look!! It seems like forever since we've seen you guys! I still have a hard time thinking you as being pregnant! But we are SO excited for you guys!

Jamison Family said...

More than halfway! Congratulations! You'll be holding your baby before you know it.

banananutmeg said...

I saw the words "belly shots" on Courtney's blog and couldn't resist. I needed a reminder that I want new maternity clothes...cute ones like yours! You look great.