Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Peas In A Pod

Alas, I finally found some free time in between napping, diapers, cleaning, feeding, etc to write a few more blog posts. I know our devoted readers are patiently waiting for more photos of our adorable little Addibell....so as promised...

This post is devoted to Miss Addibell and her Daddy. I know I talk often of how I hope/wish she has similar features as her mommy but I must say she is almost a spitting image of her daddy. This does not disappoint me by any means. Her dad was an adorable baby and the "Hufford gene" is not only a dominant gene but also a good looking one too so I can't complain. Here are a few pics to compare. We'll let you decide. Far left is John, middle is Addison, far right is Shannon.


Now that I see them side by side, I think I may share a couple of features with her. Namely the shape of the face and the nose. But all the rest go to John. Everyone that meets her always says she looks just like her Dad and they can't get over how similar they look. She definitely gets her hair from her Daddy. I wasn't bald as a baby, but I definitely wasn't blessed with the luscious locks that both of them were. You can't tell by the pictures but Addison's hair actually goes down to her little shoulders. It's adorable and we can't wait to put it in pigtails - which may not be too far down the road. Of course with long luscious locks comes lots of baths as her hair gets oily more often. She's not a huge fan of the body washing but loves the head rubs/shampooing. Any time she gets upset I just tell her that's the price of beauty and she may as well get used to it because she is definitely beautiful. Here are some more pictures of her and John as babies.



3 comments:

Sheri said...

Addison is way cuter than BOTH of you! Ha! Bet you weren't expecting THAT comment! Seriously, how could you guys hope to compete with her darlingness?

Colton Anne said...

Hopefully she won't lose her hair with getting bald spots! :)

Colton Anne said...

Very impressed with your new page effects on your blog...told you it was easy!! :)