Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Fotos

Can I tell you how much I D.R.E.A.D. taking family pictures? It's a necessary evil really. I looooovvveee having the pictures but I dread the blood, sweat, and tears, it takes to get them. And I fear it will only get harder as our little family keeps getting bigger. However, this time it wasn't near as painful as it usually is. Thanks to our awesome photographer, Joy, we were able to walk away with some great pictures and very little pain. The "little pain" was because it was a fairly cold day but since she isn't Mother Nature, I forgive her ;-). Addison and Jonas both let us know when it was time to give-in and call it a day. Thankfully we still managed to find some cute ones before they quit. Here are a few of my favorites...




I think I'll start researching the "perfect family photo" day and book our next session on that day. Of course with two kids aged two and younger, they eventually hit meltdown mode no matter what the weather is like.

See what I mean?

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Love all the pictures! Especially that last one--it really catches the essence of motherhood. :)

She Loves The Color Pink said...

These turned out so great! Your outfits look great together and you look beautiful :)

Lacey said...

Great pictures. You are absolutely beautiful. The last picture is priceless.

What's up with the Walkers! said...

But you look GREAT!! Now whose the photogenic one:)