Sunday, June 1, 2014

11 Months Old

Our little "Booken" is now 11 months OLD!!  Where has the time gone?  It seems to go faster and faster for each consecutive child.  Mostly because I spend more of my time chasing around ALL the kids instead of just sitting and starting at her while she grows up in front of my eyes....like I did with Addison. 

Here is a glimpse of what our little "Book-a-dyn" (yes she has LOTS of nicknames) has been up to...

Her first ponytail!  Such a cutie and she just got even cuter!  Love that kissy face too.
Learning to eat like a big girl.  Go cubbies!
Swinging at the park.  She loves it.

Learning to make balloon animals.
Showing off her hair bling - which I'm sure was put there by her big sister.  And just to note, this girly was NEVER a fan of baby rice or baby cereal.  She wanted the real food from the get-go.  We gave it a ton of tries to no avail.

0 comments: