Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Beginning of an Era

Well I finally buckled down and did it. After spending the majority of my time reading everyone else's blogspots I finally decided to create one of our own. So here it is. These things are sooo addicting! Hopefully it is just as enjoyable to read as everyone else's even though there are just two of us and no kids yet. After all, it's a great way to keep a journal while keeping in touch with everyone.

So, for those who aren't aware....John and I just reached our 3 month anniversary this past March 15th. My little sister is good about reminding us of such momentous occasions since she and her husband got married exactly six months prior to John and I. Saves us lots of trouble in calculating and such....perhaps I planned it that way? Hmmm.....perhaps. ;-) I have plenty more to share about John and I but that will have to come at a later date. Stay tuned....

Anyway, invite us to your blogs all family and friends out there. If you promise to read about our boring lives we promise to read about yours! Deal?

2 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

Hey Woman! How are you? Welcome to the blogging world. I just joined not too long ago too!! haha..i have people tell me all the time that i need to update my blog...cuz i don't post anything new that often...so i did today! haha..hope all is well!

The LeNeave's said...

Welcome to blog spot! I am so excited to read about you and John. Keep everyone posted and talk to you soon! Miss you girlie!