Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Busy Day At The Office


This is the pic I woke up to as I checked my email this morning.  John's busy day at the office.  He left at 5:30 this morning for a fishing trip!  Yes, work related....but I'm still not sure how.  He's not much of a fan of fishing (although it's hard to tell by this pic of him beaming with his catch!).  But I was quite impressed....and very grateful I was safe at home away from all things fishy.  I have fish-phobia.  I don't touch them or eat them and they don't touch or eat me....it's a mutual agreement I've entered into with the fish population.  Granted they DID accidentally bump into me when I was snorkeling in Cozumel once!  And yes, I freaked as a result.  They got the hint.

Anyway, I thought I should post so those in blog-land know how demanding and stressful John's job actually is!  Lol....ok normally they do actually do stuff in the actual office I promise (or at least that's what he tells me??  Thankfully this lake has a "catch & release" policy so no this will not be our dinner for tonight!  Phew.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Holy big fish.

"I don't touch them or eat them and they don't touch or eat me...." <--This, I love.

Sarah said...

Go Johnny Go

Anonymous said...

Catch and release my booty - we had our filets before we left. :)

Colton Anne said...

You better watch out...it looks like John has a second job taking care of fish!! :)