Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Takin' Out The Trash

This last Saturday John had signed us up to clean the church. Unfortunately for him it was early in the morning when he headed out and Addison and I were still asleep. Not to mention I had to feed her, so Addison & I got to hang out at home while he went and cleaned it by himself. Funny how helpful a little baby can be when it's time to find excuses! :D

Anyway, after we woke and fed Addison we felt a little sorry for him since he was still cleaning. We decided to load up and head on over to help him finish. While I was off to vacuum floors, he took Addison and started taking out the trash. When I ran into them this is the adorable little sight I saw. This is Addison in her car seat sitting on top of the trash can. Yup, only two months old and we were already putting her to work. Teach 'em young right? Actually I think she enjoyed the "Trash Can Ride" while she got to watch Daddy do all the work. It looks like they were having more fun than I was that's for sure!

3 comments:

Colton Anne said...

That's my kind of work!

Sarah said...

hahahahaha....john.

Tamara said...

looks more like to ME that you're ready to just throw her away...ha ha ha...BUT, her carseat was just a tad too big! YEAH for that....he he he!