Thursday, October 7, 2010

Parkin' It

Two facts:

1.) Addison LOVES to be outside.

2.) We spent most of our summer inside because of the horrible heat/humidity.

However, now we are enjoying the nice, cool, fall weather. It's officially time to make it up to Addison and uproot ourselves from our house. I'm convinced if she were to spend ALL day outside, she'd still throw a tantrum when it was time to come in. One of these days I'll get up the energy to prove my theory.

Today, we had a play date scheduled for the park. However, at the last minute it was cancelled due to the others getting sick. Since we were already dressed and ready to go, Addison and I decided to make it a date - just for the two of us! We were lucky enough to even have the park to ourselves until a swarm of mommies and babies attacked after an hour of our arrival. (Seriously, I've never seen soooo many ladies and children in ONE single area) Luckily by then we were already headed on to our next destination - lunch!


This is her favorite. She loves the swings. But mostly we spend our time getting in/out of them over and over again. As you can see in the below pic. Not one of Mommy's favorite work-outs that's for sure.


This one is my favorite. After chasing her all over the park with the camera, I think she finally figured out what I was wanting. Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl!


She loved walking back and forth over this bridge. She is definitely at the age of repetition that's for sure! Below she decided to stop and enjoy the view. I LOVE when she stops to look at something, crouches down, and sticks her little booty out.


After the park we dined at chick-fil-a......just the two of us. It's always nice when Mommy & Addison get to go on a little date together. And now, I'm relishing in my favorite time of the day - nap time! A little blogging while she's conked out in the other room....perfection!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry we had to miss it! Tomorrow!

Melinda said...

So cute. She is getting so big!

Darrell and Alissa said...

So cute! I feel like I have her little twin living min my house! You guys need to come to our house so she can swing to her hearts content and learn the wonders and magic of the trampoline. Baylee begs to get on- I have had to turn that responsibility over to her big sisters though. Age does things to a body- so does having kids. I feel like I literally feel my brain hitting and bouncing on my skull, and after four babies the bladder isn't to keen on the trampoline either!:)