Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grand Slam!

This past Saturday, Addison & I scored a Grand Slam!! Every once in awhile, when the moon is full, and the temperature strikes juuuusssttt right.....John makes us breakfast. :D I really look forward to those days. See why?

Something similar to Denny's eh? But much MUCH tastier!

Although he seems to cook breakfast few and far between, he definitely makes up for it with beautiful and tasty creations. Plus, I actually cook breakfast even fewer and further between than he does. Most days we just fend for ourselves and dine on cereal or a granola bar....if that.

I always feel like I'm eating at a fine restaurant when he cooks simply because presentation is just as important to him as taste. Heck, I'm lucky if the food I cook actually makes it from the pan to the plate! Sadly, I couldn't find very many past pictures of our delicious and beautiful meals he has created. I'm definitely documenting every.single.one.of.em from here on out. Just to make all my blog readers jealous of course ;P.

We are very lucky to have such a fine cook in our midst. He spoils us rotten in many ways - cooking is just the tip of the iceberg. Addison and I are lucky to call him ours. I could go on and on about all of his great qualities. Hmm....maybe if I do we'll score some more fine meals! :D

2 comments:

De Anne said...

I am impressed! Makes me want to eat breakfast, and I just ate dinner ;)

She Loves To Make said...

You made me jealous! I could really go for an omelet right now! I love his presentation :)