Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Happenings

Technically, there wasn't anything extraordinarily unique about today. It started and ended like most do. The only thing that could have been a bit different was that the kiddos had a tired/cranky Mommy. Okay, who am I kidding? That probably is more of a "normal occurrence" than it should be. However, I did get greeted by a 2 year old at 6:30 am so I had a little bit of a good excuse.

However, luckily in the midst of the crankiness and regular routine of our days....sometimes we encounter the following:


And it has me busting up laughing in the midst of putting the boring laundry away. She just walked right past me and matter-of-factly said "I shopping Mommy". Isn't she a cute little bag lady? If you focus in on the contents of her cart you'll find her half-eaten dirty banana. Yep, we are high class like that folks. ;-)

So glad I have funny kids who can turn the tides on a boring old regular day. Although, I'm starting to think there is no such thing as a "regular day" when you have kids.

And of course this little guy can always bring a smile to my face as well. I'm dreading the day when little teefers replace that crinkled nose, gummy smile of his. I fear it's right around the corner...sniff sniff.

1 comments:

Jean Fields said...

What beautiful little doll babies you have Shannon!!! They are growing up way too fast! I can tell you are really enjoying them. They are blessed.