Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sink Swimmers

Every once in a blue moon, Jonas gets to take his bath in the sink.  It's easier for both of us and he seems to like it as well.  Last time it happened, I noticed Addison was wishing she could join him.  


Lucky for her, they got dirty again a few days later, and we had another reason to throw them both in the sink.  I thought it'd be cute to have one in each sink but since we only had one sink stopper, we had to cycle them through.


John thought I was a bit odd for putting a 3 year old in the sink but the 3 year old was loving the idea of it.  Yep, every once in awhile we go a little silly here.



They both ended up loving it.  I loved that I could just grab the nozzle and rinse them off after it was all done.  Not sure it will be a weekly thing but at least she got to enjoy the life of a sink bather at least once.

1 comments:

Jean Fields said...

How adorable! I'm so happy that you are a little silly from time to time. Being silly means that little Addi felt so special and so loved. You are the best little mommy Shannon! Love you!