Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Bouncing Baby Girl

I bet you thought we were making an announcement of what we were having eh? Actually, no. We don't find that out until Christmas time but no worries - we'll not be keeping it a secret. Stay tuned for that news.

However, this post is devoted to our newest arrival on the Bell side. Baby Alexa joined the family (finally!) on October 28th at 12:04 pm. I'm sure she was wanting to hold out to Halloween but her mother was definitely anxious to have her out as soon as possible considering she was a week overdue. So after a very easy labor (I hope I get as lucky) Alexa joined Kyle and Cassandra and turned the newlywed couple into a family of three. She is adorable, or so I hear. I hope to get to visit her in person tomorrow. Cass promises me that I will be visiting with no other competition from the family so I'll be taking advantage of some heavy duty Alexa bonding time. I'll be sure to post more pictures from our visit later. But in the meantime, here is one to tide you over! Congrats Kyle & Cassie!!


0 comments: