Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dueling Piggies


Since Addison is teething and refuses to let me leave her side...we made the best of the situation. Pigtails!! We were inspired by our friend Jenny's recommendation yesterday and today we got bored enough to give it a try. The house is a mess, I'm still un-showered and it's past 4:00 pm, and with the teefers pushing through we are living day-to-day but DANG does she look cute in pigtails? A.door.a.bull. She just barely has enough hair and it takes longer to make them straight than it does to pull them up in elastics but lets chalk one more hairdo on my accomplishment list! Booyah! Now I know two hairdo's - ponytail and pigtails. I'm well on my way! :D Who says today wasn't a productive day!?

11 comments:

JennVan said...

Oh my gosh, Shannon! She is so cute! I mean she was cute in other pictures but the pigtails push it over the edge. Makes you just want to eat her up. :)

Josie said...

oh my gosh.....if I haven't said it a hundred times before...she's such a cutie!

Jenny said...

SHANNON! I love them! She is so stinkin cute, and even cuter with the piggies. Sorry we had your phone all day - I tried to call you to go to lunch! Maybe tomorrow?

De Anne said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pigtails!

Maren said...

It makes her look so much older. I'm a big fan of the pigtail premiere. Love it!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Soooo cute! There is nothing cuter then the first pigtails, I remember Ashlyn's! Although I have to admit, Addison's piggies are the cutest I've ever seen:)

The LaBrue Crew said...

She is sooo cute! I love the pig tails and I'm very impressed at your skills! Hey Alexa teething had me existing through life, with tears involved from both of us. I swear she teethed so long I about cut them out myself. (jk for all of you that don't know me) Good luck and it will all pass and you'll get your angel baby back...hopefully soon

Shannon said...

I LOVE them, she looks adorabble! Girls are so much fun huh?!

Colton Anne said...

That's all that matters is that she is dressed and cleaned and looking cute!! :) Love the pigtails and enjoy this stage and I miss so much the spikey pigtails!! I sadly won't have that with this one...unless Nick never cuts his hair!! :)

Chelsea said...

so cute... I am jealous! I won't be able to do pig tails till Pressly is probably 3! haha Addison is such a cutie, and always seems so happy ;-) Don't you love teething, I am not looking forward to the molar's I hear those are the worst. Kinda makes me happy they do not remember much at this age, teething has to be painful!

Sarah said...

perfect little piggie!!! Love it!