Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohhhhh

Addison may only be 1 year but she already has a famous link. Every morning when I get her out of bed I always call her Justin Bieber. It's mostly the hair look-a-like after a long night of loose locks. She and I barely know who he is except for the time he sang "Baby" on the Oprah show and Addison danced to it like crazy. So young but she is already falling for the tween crowds. Sigh....my baby is growing up I guess.

My little Bieber baby. Yes, I had to play his song/video to get her to hold still for the pic. Sigh...kids these days....;-)


The real Bieber baby. Yes, I can say this right? Isn't he only like 12 years old?

Oh and speaking of those long locks - we finally achieved a hair moment this past Tuesday. Check it out! Yep, that's right ALL of her hair now fits into a ponytail. It doesn't stay long and the little bob of hair hanging out of it is small but it's soooo adorable. Another productive Tuesday I'd say!


5 comments:

Josie said...

LOL that's too funny...and her little pony is so cute

Jenny said...

So cute! She totally has Beiber hair! Hope you guys have fun in OKC this weekend. Wish I could come!

Lisa R said...

your blog really does entertain me!!! It will be so fun to see you all soon!

Chelsea said...

She is getting so big, and she is so cute. I love babies dancing... I am still jealous of all the hair! Adorable

Sarah said...

What a little mini-Beib!