Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey Good Lookin' - Watcha Got Cookin?

Yes, I realize she looks naked but I promise there is a diaper there.

I was lucky enough to have the privilege of cooking along side this good-lookin' baby cakes today. I'm not much of a baker but I figured now that she is the ripe old age of 1 year old, it had become time to teach Addison the ways of the "women's work" and introduce her to the kitchen. (Totally kidding, I'm not a sexist -- I promise!) But it was fun sharing in Addison's first time cooking. Overall it was quite a success! We are currently reaping the benefits as we speak. Yummo!


I think she was a bit concerned that Mommy was too involved in the photo shoot to actually watch the cookies on the stove.

And here she is showing off our finished product. No-bake cookies! (Did I mention I'm not much of a baker? ;-) Ya gotta start somewhere!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Karah was just talking about (yesterday) the time that you made those cookies with them. Yummm!!!

Ann said...

She is so cute! Carson loved to sit on the counter and help me make stuff... and he's really good at making more messes on top of the one I've made. :) Those No-Bakes look so good! They are one of my favorites and I might have to go make some.