Sunday, December 5, 2010

Griswold Family Christmas

This past weekend, John worked his tail off to make sure our Christmas holiday mirrored that of the famous Griswolds. I'd say he did a mighty good job wouldn't you?


Joooyyyyy Tooo Thheeee Wooooorrrrllld!

OURS

vs.

THEIRS


Okay so maybe we have a few more years practice before we achieve "the look". But it is a heckuva start. I came home late last night from babysitting and quickly realized our house was the only one GLOWING throughout the first half of our subdivision! I don't think I'll be losing my way home anytime soon.

And on a random note, Addison has a new found hobby. She L.O.V.E.S. to draw, color, write, you name it. She gladly accepts any/all writing utensils and can busy herself for HOURS (seriously folks) just coloring away. The bad part is now she has a meltdown anytime you try to take away the writing utensil. John bought her a huge coloring book that is easily as big as she is. She spent all day today just coloring away. And yes she just looks adorable doing it. But, I could be biased after all ;-)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

House looks fabulous! Here's to hoping she doesn't discover the walls as a canvas :) Sweet nugget.

She Loves To Make said...

Your house looks awesome! I love the candycanes.
I can't wait until Charlie can color! That coloring book is ginormous!!!!!

Josie said...

not just you. She looks adorable! :)

Love the lights!

Maybe I'm biased too?

Josie said...

........NAHHHHHHh. She's just adorable.

Natalie said...

She is so freakin cute. With all her hair going every which way. We are so excited to see her and you of course.

Colton Anne said...

She would get along well with Kayley and Cora...I am constantly picking up scraps of paper from their coloring projects that go one daily! They will have to color their hearts out in two days together!