Friday, December 24, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus!

He's coming tonight!! We are very excited at the Hufford house. Yesterday we were lucky enough to see the REAL Santa Claus at the mall. He had ringlets in his real beard and a shiny gold watch. Plus he was the nicest he could ever be. Especially when my child tried to jump off his lap in tears. So glad he could accommodate our visit with only two days left before Christmas day.

And of course, before we headed home we had to partake in one of our yearly traditions (as in we started it only last year). Addison got to ride the green tractor and loved every minute of it.

Check out that cheesin' smile! A.door.a.bull.


And her expression when I plugged in the three quarters!! (Prices are on the rise folks!) Soooo animated she is.


Needless to say, we've been VERY busy this holiday season. Between Christmas shopping, a pre-Christmas celebration w/the Bell side, Christmas concerts w/a live nativity, a Primary Christmas party, and ringing in the holiday festivities, we've hardly held still. However, we've had a TON of fun doing it all.


We got to make some scrumptious sugar cookies and deliver them to family & friends. I was hesitant to make these as I remember these things taking FOREVER in years prior (in my single days). However, we got quite the system down and knocked them out amazingly fast. Next time I won't be dragging my feet to make them. After all, they were DELICIOUS!


Now we are off to make some more cookies w/friends for Santa's visit tonight. I hope he likes peanut butter!!

Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: