Monday, August 18, 2008

Reunited And It Feels So Good!

So, my 2nd day of the MO trip was spent in both Columbia and STL.  We headed up early to help decorate for Quentin & Natalie's reception.  Well technically when I say "we" I mean everyone BUT Michelle and I helped decorate.  Granted I did manage to do a few things before we left.  Since COMO are both mine and Michelle's old stompin grounds, we had a few people we met up with for lunch while we were in town.  In all fairness, I did approve it through Quentin before we bailed on the decorations.  It was payback for him - he and my Dad spent most of my "reception decorating day" (back in December) running around doing their personal car errands so what goes around comes around right?  I think my poor Grandmother and I were the only ones setting up for my reception for quite awhile that day.  I'm not bitter of course, I just laugh when it's time for payback!! :D

Anyway, I digress....   So Michelle and I threw the kids in the car and headed onto MBS to drop me off for my special lunch date with my old coworkers.  It has been almost a year since I left MBS and Columbia so going back was definitely surreal.  It was great being a "visitor" at MBS instead of an employee.  Nothing seemed to change and there were still a lot of familiar faces.  Tracy, Kim, Joy, Emily and I all headed out for our lunch reunion.  I've attached a few pics below.  Sadly, my old Boss (my favorite one as well) didn't get to make it due to knee surgery the day before.  I just feel honored that she tried so hard to come....maybe next time.  Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves at Macaroni Grill and caught up on each other's busy lives.  Then it was off to visit my dear friend Karra and meet up with Michelle.  Karra was about to pop w/her 2nd baby.  Then we reunited with our carpool and headed off to STL to the hotel/temple.

A few pics of the 'ole MBS group...

Kim & Tracy
Joy & Emily
And The Whole Gang!

0 comments: