Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Obsessed? Yes.

I'm alive....I promise!  Just hooked to the T.V. currently.  I've been an avid watcher of Olympics ever since I can remember.  I can't decide if I prefer winter with it's ice skating and speed skating, or summer with it's gymnastics and swimming.  I've given up trying to figure it out.  Instead I watch anything/everything that the Olympics provides.  Who ever thought "Curling" could be such an addicting event?  


Currently, I'm spending my time watching half dolphin/half human Michael Phelps win his way to 10 gold medals.  Last night he achieved the most gold of any olympian by earning his 10th (and 11th) gold in two events.  He is amazing to watch - and who didn't love that US Relay beating over the French?  John and I were jumping up and down screaming the whole time.  

Anyway, forgive me for my absence during this time.  I do have LOTS to post about - last weekend was my lil bro's wedding and it was tons of fun and everything went so smoothly.  It was great.  I'm waiting on pics before I post on that.  So, this is just a quick post to say Hi and Bye - must....watch....olympics.  ;-)

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

We have enjoyed watching the Qlympic's as well. We try not to watch to much tv now that Tyler is more aware, but David say's as long as it is sports it's ok! I felt so bad for the girl's gymnastic's. I get so tense watching it all! How can they focus knowing all of their hard work comes down to this one moment!!!!

Nik said...

I've been trying to instillthe importance of the games into my kids, but it's hard to talk so much and so fast between commercial breaks.