Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedded Bliss


Well it's official (as of a week ago) Quentin & Natalie are now husband & wife!!  We are excited to welcome her to our family (and apologize in advance ;-)  We had a great time in STL helping celebrate this special day with them.  Besides sweating through the family pictures, everything was a success.   

We stayed in STL the night before and I finally got to meet up with John.  Then we enjoyed a hearty IHOP breakfast before we headed onto the ceremony.  It went by really quick and we enjoyed a family luncheon at Chili's afterwards.  Then it was off to Columbia for the reception.  It was great seeing everyone that I missed since I moved away last October.  We had a great time and I'm sure Quentin & Natalie are ready to settle into married life after counting down for so long.  They make a cute couple.  We are headed off to Willard this weekend for their open house so more pictures to come!!

Me & Cora at the Reception - She's so adorable!


And alas, here are all the other pics from the weekend festivities...















2 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Congrats to Quentin!! Your family should move to Utah so that we can all be closer...moving to the big MO is not an option on our part;)

Lisa R said...

I had to take a double take, I did not know if that was Nick or Quentin! I guess I don't know him that well and did not realize how much they look alike!