Thursday, February 3, 2011

Making it Official


I'm finally releasing our latest big news. Yep, that's right, we will become a family of four this August 25th (ish). That is assuming this next one won't be almost two weeks late (thank you Addison ;-).

We've known since the week of Christmas but have only told family and close friends so far. Luckily, all is going well so far since this little one has already figured out lots of little ways to remind us it's doing well in there. So far it's been kind enough to remind me by giving me sciatic nerve pain, mild nausea, and mild headaches. I'll take it all, except for the sciatic nerve pain that is! Not fun folks. I feel for anyone who has experienced it. I've never been a big fan of the 1st trimester but not too much longer and I'll hit my favorite - the 2nd trimester! Counting down the days!

9 comments:

Jean Fields said...

Happy, happy, happy day!!!! We're so happy for you and can't wait to meet your new little angel. Addi gets to be a big sister!!!

Robbie and Shay said...

YEAH...YEAH...YEAH! So maybe one day - i can meet John, Addison and Baby. So happy for you guys!

Shannon said...

Yay, yay and yay!!! So excited for you guys and Miss Addison-she will be an awesome big sister! Congrats!

Lacey said...

So excited for you. It is so hard not to tell everyone, but I'm glad you aren't too terribly sick, but I feel for your sciatic nerve pain. Never had it, but I understand your headache pain. May they all go away sooner than later.

Matthew Merced said...

Awesome news John & Shannon! Congratulations! The more the merrier!

Familia Morales said...

Congrats! That first trimester is no fun, glad it's almost over for you.

Sheri said...

Congratulations! Yaaay!

And that bun picture looks freaking delicious.

She Loves To Make said...

Addi is going to be such a cute big sister! So excited for you!

Kristal said...

Congratulations!!!! That's very exciting news!