Monday, April 11, 2011

The Verdict Is In...

So, today was the big day. We finally got to find out what will be joining our family this August 25th!! Turns out that we get to start shopping yet again for new baby clothes! Yep, we will be having a

We just found out this morning and of course I had to start shopping right away. I must say, I can't wait for garage sale season!

Our ultrasound went great. Addison did great (for the most part). All is measuring well and healthy and he's weighing in at a bouncing 14 oz currently. We are still due on August 25th but my doctor has already warned me that I may likely go over since my body obviously doesn't know how to spit out a baby without some type of intervention. Either way we are VERY excited to meet the cute little guy and can't wait for the big day! I'll have to start picturing myself as a mother to a boy...so hard to imagine right now!

10 comments:

Jean Fields said...

You are SO a boy mommy! Just wait and see. He will fill your life with adventure and fun! So very happy for all of you! Love you to pieces!

Lacey said...

Yay! you'll be such a good mommy to a boy. They don't have to look all dolled up to not be called a girl when they are little. Plus, hats, they are so dang cute. I can't wait to see if we will have a play mate or a date for your little man. He he.

Sheri said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Wahoo! We are so excited! There will be a whole group of little boy cousins around Brady's age to play with!!

Shannon said...

WAHOO!! I love boys...and girls-but your boy is just different! Ahh, it's great to have each and I am so excited for you and your cute family! Congrats!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Yay! Little boys are so sweet and fun (and rowdy :)) Can't wait for our boys to be buds.

Chelsea said...

You will be a GREAT mom to a Boy! One of each will be fun!

Dana said...

yea!!!! So happy for you! And of course you'll do great with boys!!! If you ever want practice just come on over and hang with me and my two!
Now let the name game begin!

Lisa R said...

The best of both worlds! You will enjoy getting to see the differences and similarities between boys and girls. It is so much fun to see siblings play and love each other. So excited for you!!

Josie said...

Bring on the trucks and dirt! yayayayayyayayayayyayayayayayay