Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Lives Lately

Most of our pictures and general life updates get posted directly to Instagram.  Now, I have to remind myself to go back and update Blogger with these momentous occasions.  This is one such post.  Enjoy the randomness that is our life!

This was an evening that we so desperately needed to get out of the house.  Lucky for us, Daddy joined in after getting off work.  Just killing some time in Target and getting our sillies out.  These were the hooligans I ran into in the toy aisle.  Daddy is so fun!

Jonas and Mommy get lots of bonding time while Addison is away at Preschool.  I'm hoping he enjoys these outings with just he and I since it will be changing soon.  Here we are killing time at the dealership while getting our oil changed.  Lucky for us they had a bounce house for the little guy.

We've been working on our "get ready for school on time" process.  It used to be crazy mornings of trying to get this little girl to move a little faster.  And it usually never ended well.  Now we've instituted some ideas at making it a bit more fun to get ready.  Here is Piper the Pig.  She was a timer we used often to help remind us to move move move!  This was when she was in love w/Piper.  I'm not sure she thinks so fondly of her now.  One particular morning, she was trying her very hardest to get ready on time and Piper still managed to ring at her.  It was hilarious to hear her come marching into my room and saying "Mommy!  I was getting ready and dis PIG still rang!!"  After having a fit of the giggles, I let her off the hook.  And I'll have you know, it's not just her impatient Momma that thinks she moves slow.....her teachers have indeed confirmed that she is the class "lolly-gagger".  They call her first for snacks just so she'll be done by the time everyone else is.  Maybe this is a 3 year old thing?  Let's hope!  
Having some fun on the tramp and being silly.  Static electricity can be so fun sometimes!
I had recently found some little creatures that grow when put in water.  It totally brought me back to my childhood memories.  I snagged a couple for Jonas and Addison and they did indeed grow!  This is when we decided to fish those suckers out and throw them in the tub with us.  Just playing with our catch of the day!
Here are the Hufford boys getting ready for some March Madness.  Being born into this family automatically means that you become an Ohio State fan.  Jonas doesn't seem to mind...especially when he can rock that hat so well!  I'm thinking Daddy got lucky since Jonas is definitely showing an interest in any sport having to do with a ball!
We've spent a few lazy afternoons walking down to the city park and having some fun.  Jonas is finally at the age where he can maneuver the equipment all by himself.  I'm finally at the age where I can not hover around him constantly and hope (trust) that he won't go plunging off the side.  Parks are always a fun time!
This year Santa Claus brought us some Silver Dollar City passes.  We've been lucky enough to put them to use a couple of times so far and have met up with different members of my family there for some fun.  Seeing as I'm with child, I don't get to do much but take pictures of these cute kiddos while they have fun - which is still pretty fun for this Momma.  Aunt Cassie is even so generous to ride along with Jonas & Makinley on their first ride.  I was pretty skeptical I could get my pregnant self into that little caterpillar after all.  
Of course, Addison and Alexa are old pro's at these SDC rides.  They are finally at the age where they can ride by themselves on most of them.  Such cute girlies and best friends don't you think?

0 comments: