Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guess Who's Two.....Months?

Our little babbling Brooklyn is officially two-months old folks!  Time is just flying by!


She's definitely growing some baby chunk and quickly leaving that newborn phase behind.  It's always so fun to watch her grow each month and get to see her little personality blossom.   Yes, she's still such an easy going baby.  Rarely fusses unless she has a bubble or is hungry or tired.  And since we are now getting into a routine/schedule she doesn't ever have much of a chance to fuss before she is sleeping or fed.

And speaking of feeding - it's working this time!  We've had a few bumps along the way but it has still been way easier than it was with Addison or Jonas.  I'm hoping as we keep mastering this nursing thing that we can go a little longer than we did with both of her older siblings.  John asked me once how long I thought I'd nurse her and frankly I try not to think/stress about it.  As long as it's working we will ride this wave.  I don't particularly love to nurse but I love that it's the best thing for her and its easier on her tummy than formula would be (easier to get those gas bubbles out) and frankly it's a lot more convenient than packing around bottles and all the gear that goes with it.  And this just in - she knows how to drink out of a bottle!!  Technically we started practicing when she turned 1 month old.  It's important for me to have a baby that can do both breastfeeding, and bottle-feeding so I can have some freedom if I ever need a night away.  However, she's so fun to hang out with and bring along that I have yet to leave her at home for more than an hour.  Either way, it's nice knowing that she's able to figure out how to eat from a bottle.  :)

I wasn't able to get her dressed up and posed for this month either but I want to include a few random shots of our little Brooklyn at two months old.














0 comments: