Monday, September 2, 2013

Handsome Little Guy


As the last post declared - Jonas is officially a two year old.  And with turning another year older always comes pictures.  And boy did he turn on the charm for these…


 This one is easily one of my favorites.  This little guy has such a way of melting his Momma's heart.  We actually took his 2 year pictures and Brooklyn's 3 month pictures at the same time right after we dropped Addison off at school.  Jonas is all boy and then some but without Addison around he can turn into a shy little guy.  It took us a few warm-up shots to warm him up to the idea of smiling for the camera.  Isn't he soooo handsome?

 

He was easier to make smile when we let him hold this little tree fruit in his hand.  Of course he called it a ball since anything round is a ball right?  I'm telling you….totally boy.  He is literally moving from sun-up to sun-down and most days I'm exhausted just chasing after him and cleaning up mess after mess.  He's just like his Daddy and curious about EVERYTHING.  He never maliciously makes messes but it's usually the result of his daily explorations.  Luckily he's cute and there is no one else I'd work myself to exhaustion for day after day.  He is FINALLY starting to actually sit still and watch a cartoon and I must confess we do more of that than we should.  However, I'm embracing it as a part of life with a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 4 month old.  It's usually the only time I can get something done before he's on to wreck something else.  Which reminds me…we've coined him with a few names….  Wreck-It-Ralph and Megamind.  He's both…a mess maker and a huge headed boy.  I must confess that I do secretly love that he is all boy even though it requires more work on my part.  I'm finally learning just how much a cute little handsome boy can hold his Mommy's heart.  I'm grateful for this little guy and his sweet and mischievous personality.  He is a happy guy and I love that he loves and needs his "Mommy cuddles."  I'm a lucky lady that's for sure.

0 comments: