Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Day In The Life...

And here's a lovely blog of random pictures to document our latest happenings in the Hufford world.  These kids are too cute to just let these pictures go to waste....enjoy!


Jonas cleaning up a mess I'm sure.  Every once in awhile he actually cleans one instead of makes one.
Apparently he was feeling the need for a bath and Mommy wasn't taking the hint.  Our days can get pretty interesting when Addison is away at school.  

Hanging out on the swings.  Trying to cure some cabin fever.

She loves the swings.  Mostly the baby swings but I'm trying to convince her the "big girl swings" are more fun.  It's a hard sell.

A random stoic pic of Brooklyn.  You're welcome. ;)

Addison and Daddy learning some baseball.  She's pretty good for a four year old and even better she LOVES it!
Monkey #1 hanging in a tree at my Aunt Sharon's house.  I grew up doing this for fun.  I think they need a little more convincing that it's actually "fun".
Monkey #2 hanging in the tree.  He wasn't quite sure what to think.

This is how we roll in Target.  Poppies, drink, and a cart full of kids.  I'm convinced they need to get bigger carts if they actually want me to buy something.  ;)

Addison trying to imitate my yoga moves.  She makes it look easy and graceful.  
Jonas' turn at imitating me.  I'm thinking this is probably more true to how I look when I do it.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree folks.
Taking advantage of the Krispy Kreme light being on.  Even Brooklyn got to indulge on this trip.  Well, indulge in the hat...I did not puree a donut for her sadly.  There's always next time! 
And lastly, a typical trip to Walmart for Halloween costume stuff.  Luckily they provide free cookies in the bakery for "well-behaved children" (or so my kids think).  They also manage to give out the ones with an inch thick of icing and this is what it leaves me with.  Two happy kids coated in sugar.  Yes, it's still worth it for the silence on my shopping trip.

0 comments: