Monday, March 24, 2014

FHE Family Fun

After realizing it had been quite some time since we had an activity FHE I decided to throw one together last minute.  Family bowling!  It's always a nice fall-back plan that is sure to entertain.  Luckily we found a bowling alley that was open and wasn't saturated with cigarette smoke.  I was quite curious to see how Jonas and Addison took to the sport and of course they loved it.  I mostly spent my time hanging with Brooklyn and watching everyone else play.  I'm not much of a bowler but I do love to laugh at my cute little family while they bowl!

Jonas was in love with all aspects of the sport.  After he'd push the ball he'd point at it...
And then....hands in the air!  He was impressed with every one of his shots.  It was adorable.
Addison was quite the bowler.  She could do it all on her very own.  My baby's growing up!
Jonas was fascinated with the ball contraption.  He'd get so excited every time his came up out of the chute.  Him pointing at it was his way of saying 'C'mon Dad!  Lets do this!'
Addison had the form AND the adorability down pat.  She was hilarious.
Brooklyn even got into the game!

0 comments: