Friday, May 23, 2014

Preschool Wrap-Up

Oh.my.goodness.  I have some serious catching up to do on this blog.  It's amazing how quickly one can fall behind when there are so many kids to keep me busy and we are busy doing so many fun things that must be documented.  I think we better hold still for a bit while I get this blog caught up!

With the end of the school year, Addison had a fun preschool field trip that we ALL got to enjoy.  I just love how much her preschool invites the parents AND the little brothers and sisters for all their fun parties and field trips.  They do a really great job at it.  I know of other preschools locally that require the other siblings to be left at home when there is a class party.  

Their field trip was on the last day of school and we all enjoyed a nice walk to the ice cream shop on the square downtown.  It wasn't too bad of a walk but goodness it was hot.  I was hoping/dreaming of enjoying that lovely A/C in the ice cream shop and was bummed to find out that we were staying outside on the picnic table since we had all these little kiddos in tow.  Which of course, required us to eat our ice cream super fast before it turned into soup.  Which didn't give us much time to get all teary-eyed as we said goodbye to her wonderful preschool teachers for the last time.  Maybe that's a good thing?  I sure do appreciate those ladies and I know they sure appreciated having Addison in class.  She is really a good student and I feel like I can say that even though I'm her Mom.  ;)  They gave her a cute little certificate of achievement and we headed home after our hugs goodbye.  Lets hope they stay the teachers until Jonas joins preschool next year!  I have a feeling they will love having him just as much as they did his sister.  Farewell Preschool!  We will miss you!


Addison and Miss Tara.  She was the "main" teacher when Addison was in the younger class last year and was the "helper" teacher this year in the older class.

Addison and Miss Leslie.  She was the "main" teacher for her class this year.  We just love these ladies.  I can't say that enough.

0 comments: