Friday, July 11, 2014

Moooooove Over Chick O' Lay

It's deep in my genetic DNA to do most anything for a free meal.  My parents raised me this way.  I embrace it.  Especially if it means we get to dress up like cows and get a free meal at our favorite restaurant....."Chick O' Lay"  (Which is Chick-Fil-A to the non-Hufford kiddos).  I've tried to make it every year to this momentous occassion and frankly I think I skipped a few in there by pure accident.  Who doesn't want free food whilst dressed up in bovine attire?  This year we were lucky enough to be able to dress up, load up the cow trailer, and head on over to dine on our chicken.  Soooo worth it.  Especially when looking at the pictures of these cute little bovines.  Such good sports they are.

Addison & Jonas "mid-Moo" while I snapped the picture.  Look at all of those cute little cow hooves!!
And my little bovines again.  I don't think Brooklyn thought we were very sane at this point.  Maybe it's because she didn't know what was awaiting us on the other end.  Free chicken my little baby calf!

0 comments: