Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pioneer Day Celebration

Our ward has quite the wonderful primary presidency.  As a result, we have quite the fun little primary celebrations.  Unfortunately, we don't have near as many as I would like but of course for July 24th - Pioneer Day you can't NOT celebrate.  Addison was the only one "qualified" to be there but since Jonas was envious I allowed him to attend too.  And then Brooklyn and I tagged along and helped out where we could.  It was so fun to see just exactly what goes into such a fun party.

The whole primary gang after they went on their "trek" around the church building.  It was hot and even the few minutes we walked in that heat made me grateful that I wasn't a pioneer back then.
My cute little pioneer.  Thank you to Bentley who loaned her some accessories to fit in with the group.
Jonas and his best buddy Nate enjoying some pioneer picnic food.

0 comments: