Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cabin Fever

(The side effects of cabin fever)

So, after a couple of days of hole-ing up in the house we hit our max with cabin fever today. The weather was beautiful and was calling our name. Um yeah, that and a whiney baby that couldn't finish her nap of course.

Before we left, I was convinced that Addison couldn't get any cuter than she already was. Until I came across this handy dandy hat in her dresser that she got to adorn for the first time today. Thanks Sun....you've proven to me that she indeed CAN get cuter!! Whodathunk?

She wasn't an "easy sell" on the whole hat idea.

Slowly but surely I am winning her over.

It's not a field trip without Sonic Happy Hour
(yes folks, that's just water - I'm not about to turn her into a Dr. Pepper-aholic like myself)

It's official! I've won her over!
Fussies are gone and smiles have returned!
Woot!

And we return home....exhausted.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

she couldn't make me more baby hungry...i love her!! She is sooo cute, and i love those hats as well, madd's had few and i loved them on her too!

She Loves To Make said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby girl in a sun hat! Especially Addison in a sun hat! So cute.

The LaBrue Crew said...

Awww, I looove summer babies...especially ones as cute as Addison! She looks like John in that cheezy grin picture in the swing! The hat is very adorable and functional at the same time!..who woulda thought beauty could be functional?
Oh yeah, my other question...does she know how to drink out of a straw already?

Josie said...

love these! she's juicy.