Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Self Portrait

Well sort of. Addison loves to play with our phones....even though she has been told they aren't toys (repeatedly). But, being the typical two-year old she still sneaks around and gets them. I think it's hilarious that all I have to do when I catch her with mine is give her "the look" and she hands it over while batting her eyes. John even set a password protect on mine and within minutes we watched her hack into it as well. Granted it was just a code of "0000" but we were still impressed with her skills.

Anyway, as a result of the sneakiness, we've gotten a few random camera shots of her. So, here is a self-portrait of Addison.....by Addison. Enjoy! (P.S. I'm thinking this was a multi-day shoot since she is wearing pants in some and not others ;-)




Don't even get me started on her iPad skills. She can single-handedly maneuver around that thing better than I can. And has had it mastered for some time. This ensures she gets to watch her Gabba videos anytime she pleases - or at least until we confiscate the iPad.

0 comments: