Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You Can Build It - We Can Help

I forgot to mention our exciting time at Home Depot during Alexa's blessing weekend.  Cassie being quite the entertainer, found out Home Depot was having a children's workshop and all the girls (plus Nick) loaded up the kiddos and headed to town.  

It was adorable to see each of them hard at work on building their little easels.  The parents were more confused on how to put them together than the kids were.  It made quite the entertainment for my Mom and I who were their audience as we occupied Preston and Alexa.  Everyone did a great job, got their own cute apron, and a pin for their accomplishment.  I highly recommend everyone join in on these fun and FREE events that Home Depot does.  I'll definitely be taking our little one there as soon as she can use a hammer.


2 comments:

Tamara said...

dang, sha-nay-nay...it's been FOREVER since I've read your blog. so sorry!!! My fav Christmas movie is also Christmas Va-cay...my favorite line is, "I'll give YOU a whole quarter, too...Audrey!" or what about when E#ddie is at the store buying gifts w/ money not of his own and says, "Clark, if it's ok, we'd like to get you something REAL nice, I mean...REAL NICE!" ha ha ha....things look great! I'm excited for the baby girl (I'm sure you are more than I), and I wanna see some pics soon, ok?

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Can you send me copies of all your Home Depot pics? I was too busy working to take any of my own.