Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Through The Year

I can't help but belt out this song when I read the title of this post. However, technically I should change the words to...."Through the Yeeeeaaarrrr - and a half." John started the tradition and I merely continue it. At 6 months old Addison had tubes put in her ears. Scary for this Mom at the time but soooo worth it as well. Anyway, every 6 months since then we've been back for follow-up appointments to check and see if they are still in, gone, etc. So, once again I've decided to document our 3rd installment of the doctor's chair picture so everyone can see just how grown up she's gotten since our first visit.


Roughly 6 months old. Just a week after her successful surgery. She's sooo tiny!


The 1 year post surgery follow-up (1 1/2 years old) .....she's growing up too fast!


And last but not least, our big girly at her 1 1/2 year follow-up (2 years old). She's turned into such a little girl!

And stay tuned for the next 6 month follow-up. As of this last visit, she still has one tube holding on in there which should fall out soon. She's done amazingly well with both the tubes and getting her regular check-ups from the doctor. I always walk away amazed at how well she sits and lets him do his thing.

Looking through all these pictures makes me miss those chubby baby days when she was sooo little. I love watching her grow up but it's so hard at the same time. However, it does get me excited to get ready to watch baby brother go through the same phases.

2 comments:

Colton Anne said...

Good luck...it just goes by faster and faster...wait till you have a kindergartener...I'm about to cry about it right now typing about it!

Chelsea said...

I love this! It is amazing how fast they grow up :(