Sunday, April 8, 2012

We Just Hanging Out & Stuff

Anytime Addison talks to her Daddy on the phone while he's at work, she turns into a teenager. She prances the room, with her head tilted, and talking like a big girl. It's hilarious to watch her. Daddy usually asks her what she's doing and she always starts with "Yeah, we just hanging out and stuff...yeah" Who is this girl and when did she grow up so fast? Better yet, who is she learning this stuff from?

Anyway, this post is to let our readers know that we are still alive. We took a little sabbatical from posting blogs. No reason really except we've been really really busy lately I guess. Mentally, I've been blogging all along. Physically....not so much. So this is my attempt at catching up on our crazy, busy, exciting, lives!

Oh and here are some more pics of cute kiddos hanging out...literally. ;-)


He tempts me with that tongue. I want to chew it up like a piece of bubble gum! :D

Apparently something was hilariously funny that day. I'd like to think it was me. ;-)

0 comments: