Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Confession

It's true, I've been cheating on my blog with Instagram lately.  Hence the lack of posts and updates about our lives on this little 'ole blog.  Instagram has so many traits that make it easier to post/update short little snippets as we move along on our busy little days.  However, it's time to stop the love affair. Especially if I still want my yearly blog book printed out every year at Christmas.  I need proof we lived and did exciting things along the way.  Thankfully, Blogger has one feature that Pinterest never will.....post dating posts.  Ahhh, now you my reader will never know where I've slacked and where I've kept up.  As far as you and the rest of the world are concerned, I've always been on top of our family journaling while simultaneously raising two children under 3 years old and also growing one inside of me to boot!  Read on.....forward, backward, etc.  You'll never know where you find a new post.  ;o)

1 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

I didn't know you could do this?! Awesome! Always learning something great from you :) Thinking about you this past week. Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see your newest addition!