Wednesday, May 29, 2013

4 Year Old Photo Shoot

Every year, on the kids birthdays, I like to get pictures of them.  John is convinced it's because I'm compensating for the fact that all of my baby pictures were lost in a trailer fire when I was only three years old.  I'm sure some of it has to do with that.  But mostly, I love seeing how much they grow from year to year.  It was always something my married siblings did before I had kids and I always thought it was a great idea!  So, enjoy these pictures of our cute little Addison at 4 years old.  

It didn't take much convincing to get her to pose for the photographer.  All I had to do was tell her that they wanted to take her picture like if she were a Barbie.  That was music to her ears and she loved all the extra attention and flashing lights aimed at her.  It definitely doesn't hurt that they had some adorable, cute, extra pretty girl to take pictures of!  These are just a "few" of my favorites.  It was very hard to pick through them all.  Enjoy!







4 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

That last one is my very favorite!!! She is seriously adorable.

Anonymous said...

like to make her little pussy stretch out.

Anonymous said...

WOW! SMELL AND TASTE IT,AND DRINK HER WARM PEE.

Anonymous said...

SURE WOULD ENJOY HER LITTLE PUSSY MOM,AND YOURS ALSO.