Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cropped Top

Addison went in for her annual haircut today. As in this is only her 2nd haircut since she's been born! Originally, I was the one that planted the idea in her head to get it cut. Her hair would always get tangled and had lots of little scragglies. It was time to get some consistency to it. She loved the idea. Especially since her friend Bentley just recently got a new haircut. Everytime I'd bring it up she'd say "A haircut like Bentee!" Needless to say she was on board. Of course I was the only one that got cold feet right before it was time to cut it. Lindsey was asking me how short I wanted it to go and all the sudden I got nervous and a little sad. I pushed through it though since I knew I would love the end result. And I did. And she did too of course. She did sooooo good sitting still for Lindsey. I was prepped with an iPad and fruit snacks just in case but she didn't even need them. She loved getting primped like a princess.

The "Before" picture. Goodbye scragglies!

And the "After" picture. Hello cutie!!

And here are a few more of the little model. Apparently she now enjoys "posing" for pictures. Hey, makes it easier for me right?


And her other pose. She propped herself up on the table like this all on her own. Maybe she has a future with Olan Mills? ;-)


And of course we can't leave out Mr. Jonas. This was a picture we took a few days ago because frankly everyone needs a nakey picture right?

Goodness, I have squeezy kids. If you see black and blue bruises all over them now you'll understand why. They simply can't be squeezed enough.

4 comments:

Jean Fields said...

Oh my goodness - Addison looks beautiful! I simply love her new hair cut. She really looks like a big girl now!!! Grandma can't wait to see her in person!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Her hair is so darling! I didn't know she could get even cuter :)

Sheri said...

Love the haircut! And Mr. Jonas, so cute! Very strategic picture, modesty wise, I thought. Clever you.

Colton Anne said...

Very very cute!! So glad we got to love on them recently...or at least I got to love a little bit on Jonas when Rex wasn't looking!! :)