Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family Blessings

Well, this weekend is full of family blessings....quite literally and figuratively. As it turns out, both the Bell and Hufford side of families have baby blessings happening this Sunday. Sadly we haven't figured out a way to clone ourselves and be in two places at once so we can witness/participate in both. John and I are heading to KC this weekend for Preston's blessing but found out that in doing so, we are missing out on Laney's blessing. :( So, to make up for our absence, I thought I'd post about each of the little kiddos on the blog. That's almost as good as being there right? They are both just adorable. I stole these off the respective families blogs so I offer my apologies in advance :D


Laney Hufford is 6 weeks old and looks just like her older sister Megan but with brown hair. I just got to meet her for the first time last Saturday and she is a cutie.


Preston Walker is around the same age and looks just like his older sister as well....er uh in a very masculine type way that is! He is about 6 weeks as well I think and the first boy on the "Bell" side. I got to meet him for the first time about 3 weeks ago and he is a cutie as well.

Anyway congrats to both families. John and I are always thrilled to be aunt/uncle again so keep them coming!! As of right now, my little sister Cassie will be having a baby this October - she's the only one I'm aware of currently. Stay tuned for the follow-up post on this weekend's festivities. All I can say is that it will include: a neighborhood garage sale, a hotel pool party, and visiting the food storage building. All the ingredients for a grand ole time...jealous aren't you? ;-)

1 comments:

dkstaker said...

Hello blogging friend!! It is so fun to find links to family that I didn't know had a blog. Mine is private, so if you send me and email at dkstaker9@gmail.com with your email I can send you an invite...we can keep in touch!!