Friday, May 9, 2008

Here Comes The Bride

Well technically the bride isn't coming until August 9th but I figured I'd devote a post to the next up and coming "Bell Family". My little brother Quentin is engaged to Natalie and couldn't be happier. I knew Natalie and her family for years and was like an adopted daughter of theirs so I'm thrilled that she's joining the Bell family as well. Quentin is the last of the Bell siblings to get married (I missed that honor by a mere few months...phew). So it's a happy occasion for us all. From what I'm told, they are getting married in the St. Louis temple in August and we are all looking very forward to it. I'm sure my mom (and her pocket book) are relieved that she has now married off all the children. So congratulations to Quentin & Natalie and welcome to our crazy family.


1 comments:

Sheri said...

Quentin getting married. Sheesh, that's just craziness! Doesn't he know that he is still six years old in my mind?

Okay, I've failed your word verification THREE TIMES now. If it doesn't work this time, I'm deleting this comment forever.

Once more.