Thursday, May 31, 2012

Conceited?



Is it wrong to be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have the two cutest children out there?  I'm not sure if that is still classified under conceited or not.  I guess if it is, I'm guilty.  


Before I had children, I used to believe all babies were cute just by merely being babies.  It didn't take long before I realized I was quite wrong.  In actuality, very FEW babies are cute.....especially when they are newborns and all wrinkled and squishy.  This of course, excludes my children and a few select others out there.  Nope, I won't be naming names.  I'm just glad I'm in the minority on this one folks.  And trust me, I like to think I'm the type of parent that would totally admit it if I had an ugly child.


Quite often, I find myself in awe of their beauty.  Even when I'm using the restroom and Addison is, of course, standing 2 inches away from me and jabbering my ear off.  I just marvel at how two cuties could come out of my tummy.  I must say John and I make cute babies.  Time to announce it to blog-land....that is if I haven't already announced it to you in person like I have to most people I know.  

0 comments: