Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Idol Threats

Addison loves this lady....uh LOT apparently.

This is my mom, also known as Grandma Bell.  This past Sunday, I was on the phone with her wishing her a Happy Mother's Day (she's one of the best) and I was holding Jonas and of course Addison was attacking us and wrestling and I was going bonkers with the lack of personal space.  Grandma told me to tell Addison that "She better stop or tell her Grandma Bell is going to come get her!"  Immediately Addison gets excited, jumps off the bed and runs to tell Daddy with a big smile on her face ..."Grandma Bell going to come get me Daddy!"  The poor thing thought that Grandma Bell was not only coming for a visit but that she would be coming to pick her up soon.  She loves her Grandma - and I do too.  She's a pretty fun lady.


Even today, Addison called Grandma on her pretend phone and told me "I calling Grandma.  She coming to get me."  Yup, three days later.  This little girly never forgets.


Let's hope that Grandma Bell can really "come get her" this Friday as we meet up with her for a brief Kansas City trip.  I'm holding out hope that Addison's fever is just that and not the wretched hand foot and mouth disease that is going around as of late.  Love you Grandma Bell!

2 comments:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

haha this is hilarious.
I hope Addi gets feeling better soon!

Colton Anne said...

That's hilarious!! And I hope you do get to come visit!! :)