Monday, July 21, 2008

Remember That One Time When We Did That One Thing??

Okay, so per the request of my lovely older sister Michelle who has an extraordinary memory and an increasing sense of jealousy and an extraordinary ability to pour on the guilt - I dedicate this post.

So, Michelle relayed to me in our weekly conversation last night about how I must love Colton (my sis-in-law) more than her. Darn.....she found me out. ;-) After all, this proof of said love is found in the post where I went on and on about the fun we had in Arkansas with the Bell family. Well unbeknownst to me I inadvertently forgot to post about our wonderful time we had with the Walker family prior to the Bell Reunion.

She is correct, and it is true. The wonderful Walker family were one of the first from my side to visit John and I in Arky (aside from my loverly mooma that is). And since Michelle was the first sibling to visit, she has now bumped herself up to my favorite #1 (sorry bout dat Quentoni ;-). If I remember correctly, we did have fun....lots of it. I don't remember exactly what we did besides visiting Chick-fil-a for lunch. This visit was in the pre-Preston era so I remember her being pregnant and I remember Ashlyn wandering around our house opening/shutting doors and looking for Uncle John anytime he went into another room. She is adorable and we had a grand time.....isn't that right Michelle? Unfortunately, I don't remember taking pictures so I have nothing to help jar my memory. But I do remember good times and great laughs. So, per your request Michelle, here is your post. And regardless of all the grief I've given you I still love ya! ;-)

0 comments: