Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 Thumbs Up! Way Up!


Well technically I don't have 10 thumbs but if I did they would all go up in favor of this movie. John and I just went with a few friends to see a "Special Preview" of the movie Hancock tonight. "Special" in that we saw it the night before it was released worldwide. Honestly I don't think we here in Arky are that special as I believe it was pretty common in a lot of theaters as well. Regardless, it was a GREAT movie!

Basically Will Smith is a superhero - in the movie and in real life. I'm a huge Will Smith fan. Any movie he is in I'll be one of the first people in line to watch it. There is something about him that is just magnetic yet hard to describe. He's confident but not arrogant. He's a great family man and just as great of an actor. Anyway, I won't disclose any more of the movie. I just suggest you see it as soon as possible and let me know what you thought of it. And no, my fondness of Fresh Prince of Bel Air (watched and sang along with every episode growing up) has no bias in my high opinion of Will Smith...well kinda it did. ;-)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Good to know. I personally have never been special enough to attend a "special preview". I think you arkansans might have a corner on specialness. :)

Josie said...

Sigh. I want to see this.

I agree about Will Smith.

He da man.

Am I allowed to say that with poor grammar like that, or am I over-stepping territory?

No, but seriously I like every movie I've seen with him in it.